Torn Screens and a Yellowing Roof?
Category : Pool Covers , Roofing
A decade ago, clear plastic roofing and screen lenais were really popular. We did a few of them, but there was a competitor who kind of specialized in those and took most of that work away from us. He was a friend, so it was okay. Sadly, he’s not in business anymore.
Fast forward to now, and those jobs are falling apart. It wasn’t his fault, but clear plastic roofing and screen roofing over pool covers and patios requires a lot more maintenance than regular roofing for sunrooms and screen rooms.
Now we specialize in converting those old style roof solutions to normal ones.
If you have one of these or know someone who does, tell them about us.
Here’s a couple quick reasons it might be time to call:
1. The roof constantly leaks.
2. The plastic is yellowing or cloudy.
3. You’re tired of replacing screen roof panels after every storm.
4. You’re tired of trying to remove pine needles from the screens.
5. You want to make the room for all-season friendly.
Leave a Reply