Who’s Going to Win $1000? (Referral Program Update)
Category : Business Matters
Our first annual referral contest is well underway. There are a lot of projects we’ve sold because of referrals from you, but a few clear winners are emerging.
Here’s the top 5 so far this year. I didn’t want to give out full names, so if you’re not sure it’s you, just e-mail and ask.
Phil S.- 28,000 points
Tracie H.- 18,617 points
Greg B.- 10,236 points
Karol K.- 9,700 points
Robert and Callie B.- 5,343 points
This is also a great chance to let me know if I’m missing any names. If I am, just e-mail me with the name of the person you referred us to who bought a project.
Here’s the specs on the contest again:
Our business thrives on referrals! When you tell your friends, neighbors, and family about the great work we do, it means a lot to us. As far as advertising goes, referrals are simply the best way to get our name out there. It iss better than any kind of ad I can do.
That is because a referral carries the weight of your testimony. After all, you wouldn’t refer us if we did a bad job.
I am often asked if we do anything for referrals. In the past we have, but it was irregular or a new customer would forget to tell us someone referred them.
This year is going to be different.
At the end of 2019 I am giving away $1000 to the customer who refers us the most business this year.
That is a lot of money, so there will be just a couple of rules. They are at the end.
You have my permission to go crazy sending us business. I will look forward to handing over some money at the end of the year. I will also have some good prizes for everyone in the top five.
The Fine Print
- The customer has to have something from Ocean Breeze with your name on it. You can use our business cards, print your own with your name on them, pick up brochures from me, or anything. As long as you write your name on it, I will count it. This way there is no doubt who did the referring.
- The customers referred can be new customers or past customers. If you buy more work, I’ll count that towards you.
- You don’t have to know the customers. If you put cards on your neighborhood bulletin board or the board at Panda Express, it does not matter. Just make sure your name is on it.
- The “most business” part will be the amount of money spent by the referred customers. In other words, if they buy a $25,000 sunroom, I will put you down on the list for $25,000 in referred business.
- I will add up all the numbers as they come in, so feel free to check with me to see how you are doing.
- The final numbers will be calculated on December 31, the award announced via Facebook and newsletter that day, and a check cut and mailed.
Dave, the sunroom guy who loves happy customers
Leave a Reply