COVID-19 Coronavirus Update from Ocean Breeze Exteriors
Category : Business Matters
I held off sending out an update for our business as long as possible, but now that there are cases in Horry County, I thought I should post one.
We are still engaged in full operations and continuing to complete all scheduled projects. Nothing has changed for us in the work we’re doing or our supply chain for new materials.
As a company we are doing our best to help everyone weather this storm better. We’re doing this by helping you enjoy social distancing and self-quarantine as much as possible.
- Right now is the perfect time to enjoy the exterior parts of your home more.
- As ‘social distancing’ becomes the norm for awhile, why not distance to your backyard or patio?
- There is ample research showing the health benefits of being outside. Do it safely at home.
- It’s not fun, and it can be scary, so now is a time to ease distraction and stress as much as we can.
We want to help you make the best of it while everything else goes to panic mode around us.
To make you feel more comfortable, we are also taking the following precautions:
- We have hand sanitizer in the office if you come by the showroom.
- The ability to make all payments and financing completely online is active.
- All of our work is outside, and we don’t have to come into your home for anything for your projects. We actually have one going on right now for a couple that is in self-quarantine. It’s a large sunroom that will enable them to enjoy their condo patio without worrying about the pollen or people.
- Estimates function similarly. If you want a contact-less estimate, just let us know when you call. Our estimator can call you from the front driveway and let you know when he’s there. When he’s through inspecting your project, he can text your estimate to you.
The best thing we can all do right now is take the appropriate precautions to keep everyone safe while also maintaining as normal a life as allowable. That’s how we bounce back best and quickest when this is all over.
Give us a call if we can help in any way.