We are still open!
Category : Uncategorized
We’re still open and continuing to help our clients enjoy the outside of their homes while stuck in self-isolation or voluntary quarantine. A large number of our clientele is in an at-risk age group, and we are working to keep them safe.
We’re finding that many of our past clients and new ones are sitting at home with little to do, and deciding to fix up their homes.
We pledge the following to help you through this tough period:
- As all of our work is outside the home, we are able to maintain as much distancing as you need to feel safe. This way we can protect both you and our crews.
- We primarily use our own employees rather than a constant stream of subcontractors being on your property.
- All of our payments from the deposit to the final balance can be made completely online.
- Our estimators are more than happy to deliver ‘no contact’ estimates and either communicate through an open door or completely by phone or computer.
- Because an aspect of our jobs is to maintain critical structures so that frontline personnel can do their jobs, our company is in the process of consideration as an Essential Business. This will allow us to remain open longer should the situation worsen. This will also help protect our supply lines.
If we can help in any way, please let us know.