Upcoming Jobs Still on Schedule
Category : Business Matters
I wanted to send a message to all of our projects in progress or upcoming. Here goes…
1. Everything is still on schedule. We are classified as Essential, and our suppliers are also classified similarly in their respective states.
2. Every company we work with is taking extra cleaning precautions as are we. We’re even cleaning and Lysol spraying all the tools.
3. We have a very open sick leave policy in place. Anyone with symptoms isn’t coming in. If someone sneezes or coughs, I promise, it’s allergies.
4. If anything changes with your project, we’ll update you as soon as we know.
5. Our office and showroom are open with generous room for distancing and hand sanitizer right at the front door.
6. For almost all of our projects, we don’t have to come into your house at all.
7. Let the guys know when they get there if you want extra precautions beyond what they’re doing.
8. All payments can be done by distance through our website or by calling in. Click HERE.
9. Let us know if you need anything or more updates. I’m also updating often on our Facebook and through the e-mail newsletter. Be sure to sign up for both. Facebook and the Newsletter
10. The best for last…once we’re done, you get some extra space to try to enjoy quarantine a little better.
Thanks and stay safe!
Leave a Reply