Quarantine Spring Cleaning Time!
Category : Sunrooms
By this point, everyone should be staying at home unless you’re buying essentials or are essential. So what do you do with that time?
With all the heavy rains this week, especially Monday’s pre-hurricane season primer, most of the pollen should be gone. That means it’s time to clean up those porches.
I’d like to help with that. Here’s what we can do…
- I have guys that will clean your vinyl windows if you don’t want to mess with it.
- We sell vinyl window cleaner in our office, or I’ll even deliver it if you’re buying 2 or more cans.
- I can e-mail you instructions for cleaning your vinyl windows.
- We can repair any damaged vinyl panes at our office in Surfside.
- Low-pressure cleaning of the inside of your screen rooms.
- We are open, because we’re still an essential business due to some of our company’s infrastructure work.
- Our front office is still open.
- We can do everything contactless. You can even pay straight through our website.
- All of our work is outside your home, so no worries about social distancing.
Just message me back if you need cleaning, cleaner, or instructions.
Dr. Dave, the pollen eradicator
Leave a Reply